We are OPEN for business during these strange and unprecedented times and are able to QUOTE, ORDER and DELIVER your new vehicle.
We are working closely with our supply partners and are able to deliver your new vehicle whilst adhering to all appropriate social distancing measures at all times.
OUR COVID-19 OPERATING STANDARDS ARE:
• Following valeting, the steering wheel and gear lever will be wiped and protective covers applied (including to driver’s seat and footwell).
• The delivery driver will call the customer prior to departure – The delivery driver will ask the customer to ‘confirm that neither they nor any resident of their household have COVID 19 symptoms, or are self-isolating’ (if yes, the delivery will be postponed). The delivery driver will also give an ETA.
• Driver to wear safety gloves, mask and goggles at ALL times.
• Driver will call the customer to announce their arrival: – the driver will explain that they will be observing ‘social distancing rules’ & using PPE, along with protective covers. The driver will request that the customer respect ‘social distancing rules’, or ask if they ‘would prefer to remain inside their premises’, during the delivery process.
• Customer identification validated (2 metre barrier).
• The driver will confirm where the customer would like their new vehicle to be parked (so that it can remain stationary and untouched for 3 hours).
• A basic explanation of the vehicle functions will be given to the customer (within the limits of ‘social distancing’).
• The protective equipment will be removed from the steering wheel, gear lever and footwell. Other control areas will be disinfected in front of the customer along with door handles and keys.
• Keys will be placed inside a sanitized plastic document wallet with safety gloves provided, & exchange conducted observing ‘social distancing’ rules.
- DELIVERY PAPERWORK
a) Paperwork for signature to be placed in a sanitized plastic document wallet (along with the vehicle keys), with safety gloves & disposable pen provided, & exchange conducted observing ‘social distancing’ rules.
b) SHOULD THE CUSTOMER BE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE ABOVE – The driver will explain/obtain agreement to sign on the customer’s behalf and will take pictures of the customer & vehicle at the delivery address & its mileage.
c) SHOULD b) BE UNACCEPTABLE TO THE FUNDER, – photos will be taken and a delivery note emailed to the customer for signature & return.
Back to Blog