What Is Our Complaints Procedure (May 2020)
Our Commitment To Our Customers
Prospectus Vehicle Solutions Limited aims to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible
- we treat each complaint seriously
- we deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- we learn from complaints, and use them to continually review and improve our service
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT?
A complaint is anytime a customer or a prospective customer tells us they are not happy about the service we provide. It can include, but not be limited to:
- when we do not deliver a service on time
- when we give you incorrect information
- when you receive a poor quality service
- when you have a problem with a member of staff
HOW DO YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT?
If you wish to make a complaint, you can contact our Customer Services Team directly in either of the ways below:
TELEPHONE 0800 694 3880
LETTER Prospectus Vehicle Solutions Ltd
Customer Services Team,
Unit A Prospect Road,
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days, and your complaint will be fully investigated, and a response will be forwarded to you within 10 working days.
WHAT IF I AM UNHAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE?
If you are unhappy with the response, you can directly contact our Managing Director. The details for our Managing Director will be included in the response to your complaint. Your complaint will be independently investigated, and a response will be forwarded within 10 working days.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM STILL UNHAPPY?
If you are still unhappy with our response, you can contact the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), using their conciliation service.
WHY CAN’T I GO STRAIGHT TO THE BVRLA?
The BVRLA will not normally investigate a complaint, until the internal complaints procedure has been exhausted.
I’VE COMPLETED THE INTERNAL COMPLAINTS PROCESS, HOW CAN I COMPLAIN TO THE BVRLA?
Details on how to request conciliation services of the BVRLA, can be accessed by visiting this link:
IF I’M UNHAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE OF THE BVRLA?
If you have a Regulated Agreement, you are able to contact the Financial Ombudsman. This contact must be made within 6-months of the final response. The contact details for the Financial Ombudsman are:
TELEPHONE 0800 023 4 567
LETTER Financial Ombudsman
If I WANT TO GIVE FEEDBACK, NOT MAKE A COMPLAINT?
In order for us to continually improve our service, Prospectus Vehicle Solutions are always happy to receive any comments, both positive and negative with regards to service to customers:
If you would like your feedback to remain anonymous, please put “Private” in the subject header.
OUR RESPONSE TIMES
Prospectus Vehicle Solutions will acknowledge receipt of any complaint within 2 working days. Prospectus Vehicle Solutions will issue a full response within 10 working days. If there is any delay in responding, we will keep you fully apprised of the progress.
When submitting any response to you in writing, Prospectus Vehicle Solutions will include a copy of the BVRLA information and the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet.
Back to FAQS
- What Is Our Initial Disclosure Policy Document (May 2020)
- What Is Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCP) Policy (May 2020)?
- What Are Our Terms & Conditions (Dec 2020)
- What Is Our Information Notice Policy (May 2020)
- What Is Our Data Protection Policy – Privacy Notice (May 2020)
- What Is Our Complaints Procedure (May 2020)