What Is Our Information Notice Policy (May 2020)
Prospectus Vehicle Solutions Ltd is both authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), our firm reference number is 727353. You can verify this by checking the FCA Register on the website:
or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on:
0300 500 8082.
We are a credit broker of vehicle finance, we are not a funder or lender. We do not charge a brokerage fee / documentation fee for any of our services. We may receive payment from finance providers or lenders if you decide to enter into any agreement with us, these fees can be pre-set and often vary depending on the product and the volume that is placed with a particular supplier.
A cancellation fee maybe chargeable as set out in out Terms and Conditions, this fee will be clearly shown on any order form that you sign before we place the order. This fee can range from £750 + VAT up to the value of any options which exceed this amount. The fee will only be levied should the lender or manufacturer charge the cancellation fee, and must be paid within 14 days of an invoice being sent to you.
Advice should always be obtained from your own professional advisers before committing to a specific action.Back to FAQS
- What Is Our Initial Disclosure Policy Document (May 2020)
- What Is Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCP) Policy (May 2020)?
- What Are Our Terms & Conditions (Dec 2020)
- What Is Our Information Notice Policy (May 2020)
- What Is Our Data Protection Policy – Privacy Notice (May 2020)
- What Is Our Complaints Procedure (May 2020)